Guidelines and advice members are asked to comply with to keep us all safe.
1. Arrive at the club changed and ready for play no more than 10 minutes prior to your tee time.
2. Travel to and from the club separately....Avoid car sharing, unless with a family member or from same household.
3. Adhere to social distancing rule on car park.
4. The Professional shop: is closed for retail but Tee times can be booked and scorecards are available. Click and collect is also available. No more than one person at a time in shop and please remember to wear your face mask.
5. Clubhouse; locker rooms; bar and catering facilities are all closed until 12th April (subject to government confirmation) If anyone has golf clubs in their Locker please liaise with the Pro’s shop for collection/retrieval.
6. Outside toilet will be open for your use. The toilet will be professionally cleaned daily.
7. Trolley Storage: As demand for storing trolleys is high, during lockdown we have taken the opportunity to convert the storage room at the side of the existing trolley store to provide additional storage space for trolleys.
On The Course
* Observe social distancing.
* Avoid slow play.
* Groups can be waved through at a safe social distance.
* Ball washers out of use.
* Flagstick to remain in hole, do not touch.
* Rakes are not in use.
* On course bells to be struck with golf club.
* No handshakes.
* Compressors out of use.
After your round please exit the course and return to your car as soon as possible.
Stay Safe and best wishes to you all.